Collection: The process of gathering Electronically Stored Information for search, review, and production; the set of Documents resulting from such a process. In many cases, the Collection and the Population are the same; however, it is important to note that Document Population refers to the set of Documents over which a particular Statistical Estimate is calculated, which may be the entire Document Collection, a subset of the Document Collection (e.g., the documents with a particular file type or matching particular Search Terms), a superset of the Document Collection (e.g., the universe from which the Document Collection was gathered), or any combination thereof.
- Data Security and the Law Firm’s Legal and Ethical Obligations
- Harbinger eDiscovery Launches New Version of Web-Based eDiscovery Platform with a 10-Fold Improvement in Performance
- For SaaS Companies, Transparency Starts With Their Pricing
- Harbinger Adds Tech Industry Veteran Matt Sturrock to the Team
- Harbinger eDiscovery Free 30 Day Trial Offer