Spoliation is the intentional or negligent destruction or alteration of evidence when there is either a current litigation, an investigation, or if there is a reasonable chance either may occur in the near future.
- Harbinger Adds Tech Industry Veteran Matt Sturrock to the Team
- Harbinger eDiscovery Free 30 Day Trial Offer
- New Report Forecasts eDiscovery Market Will Become a $19.8 Billion Industry By 2023
- Harbinger Appoints Legal Industry Veteran Garry Rampley as Director of Business Development
- Judge Scheindlin’s Ruling on Metadata Production