Spoliation is the intentional or negligent destruction or alteration of evidence when there is either a current litigation, an investigation, or if there is a reasonable chance either may occur in the near future.
- Data Security and the Law Firm’s Legal and Ethical Obligations
- Harbinger eDiscovery Launches New Version of Web-Based eDiscovery Platform with a 10-Fold Improvement in Performance
- For SaaS Companies, Transparency Starts With Their Pricing
- Harbinger Adds Tech Industry Veteran Matt Sturrock to the Team
- Harbinger eDiscovery Free 30 Day Trial Offer